Saving your search setting is a functionality that is currently only available to CORE members. This function is quite handy, yet the feature isn't that intuitive.
So here's the detailed description for it:
- From the logged-in homepage, click on "Explore."
- Then click on the orange icon to the left of "Members in your area."
- Once there, click on "Detailed Search" in the lower end of the box.
- Set your search criteria and click "Search."
- On the results page, click on the orange icon to the left of "happiness.com members within..." and once you've chosen your criteria, click on "Save."
- In the next box, you can add a name to your search setting.
Your saved search settings will now be shown when you hover over "Explore" at the end of the dropdown.